We offer several easy ways for you to pay.
Note: For all payments we will send a text confirming receipt to your mobile number on file.
The Safe, Easy, Secure way to pay your bill automatically by bank account, debit card or major credit card. Sign up today.
Note: If you sign up for Auto Pay, your automatic payments will begin with your next bill.
One-time online payments
Download the MyFrontier app for free:
Watch this video to learn more about how to make payments through the MyFrontier App.
If you don't have an account, you can use Express Pay to make a payment. You must have your 17-digit Frontier account number and PIN.
Pay by phone
Call our Automated System at 1.800.801.6652 to pay your bill by phone. Please have your 17-digit Frontier account number from your bill handy when you call. There are no fees for phone payments made using our automated system.
Phone payments can be made by bank account, debit card or major credit card, and payments are posted to your account immediately.
You can also pay your bill by speaking with a Frontier Agent. A service fee of up to $10 will apply for this option.
Pay by mail
To pay by mail, please send your payment and payment stub to:
PO Box 740407
Cincinnati, OH 45274-0407
There is no fee to pay by mail. Please pay by check or money order made out to Frontier. Write your 17-digit account number on the “For” line of your check or money order. Payments are posted to your account after 5:30 p.m. on the day they are received.
If you need to make an overnight payment, please send to:
5050 Kingsley Drive
Cincinnati, OH 45227-1115
Pay in person
We accept payments in person through authorized locations across the U.S. Visit CheckFreePay to find an authorized location near you that accepts walk-in bill payments. A $1.50 fee applies at authorized locations. You can pay in person by cash, check or money order, and payments are posted to your account the next business day.
Payment help and support
How do I add or update a payment method online?
- Sign in to My Account.
- Select the My Payments tab near the top of the My Account screen, then select Manage Payment Methods.
- Select Add/Edit Payment Method.
- Select Bank account or Credit/Debit (if not already selected) and fill in the form completely.
- Select Add to confirm information and add the payment method to your account.
Note: To change your saved bank account, select Delete next to the account and then create a new bank account following the instructions above.
How do I edit a scheduled payment?
- Sign In to My Account.
- Select Payment Activity in the My Payments tab.
- If your latest payment is a Scheduled payment, select Edit to choose a different payment method, change the amount, the payment date or cancel the payment altogether.
- If the payment is marked In Progress, it can’t be changed.
For more tips on paying your bill, watch this helpful video.