Fiber TV gives you a front-row seat to the latest Pay-Per-View shows and events like concerts and boxing matches. It's all available from your remote control.
You can watch a Pay-Per-View program live or record it for later, if you have a DVR. Sometimes, due to copyright restrictions, your DVR won't be able to record a Pay-Per-View program.
Note: Additional fees may apply.
To see what's playing and to order:
- Press the Menu button on your remote.
- Select Pay Per View.
- Highlight a title in Upcoming Special Events or Upcoming Shows.
- Press OK.
- Follow the instructions to purchase.
You can find Pay-Per-View events in the guide on channel 1000 or 1001.
Don't miss a minute of an event you've pre-purchased.
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select the event in the Purchased Shows folder.
- Select Set Reminder on the event information screen.
Use Fiber TV Parental Controls to block specific programming.
- Block access by channel or rating. When a particular rating level is blocked, the Fiber TV IMG automatically blocks higher ratings.
- Block individual purchases.
- Show or hide adult programming in the TV Listings.
- Create a PIN that must be entered to access blocked content.