Follow the step-by-step instructions to program your remote to connect with your brand and model TV and your Frontier set-top box.
Code Search Method (Recommended):
- Turn on your TV and set-top box.
- Press and hold OK and TV buttons, then release both at the same time. The red LED will blink twice, then stay on.
- Enter 922 on the remote's keypad, then press and hold PLAY. The red LED will blink until the remote finds the code.
- When your TV turns off, release the PLAY button.
- Press ENTER on the keypad to save the code. Your remote is programmed.
- Turn on your TV and Set-Top Box.
- Locate the 4-digit code for your TV brand shown in the Frontier TV Remote Control Manual. Can't find the code? Use the Code Search method instead.
- Press and hold both TV and OK keys. Release both keys to enter code setup mode.
- Enter your 4-digit TV code.
Test the remote functions:
- Turn on the TV using the TV key.
- Adjust the volume, check the MUTE.
- Make sure you can enter channel numbers and that you can connect to the right channel
- Try the Input or TV/VIDEO key.
- Once it is all working, press OKAY to save the code programming. The red LED will blink three times then turn off.
- You have successfully programmed your remote.
If your remote was unable to find the code:
If the automatic search did not work, try a manual search. Refer to the instructions shown above.
If any functions aren't working:
Press and hold that key and release it as soon as it works. When the functions work properly, press OK to save the code. The red led will blink three times and then turn off.