You can access your content from anywhere at any time.
Go to Content Anywhere to find all your content when you switch to a new device or your device is lost, stolen or damaged.
- Windows 7, 8.1 or 10 (excluding ARM-based tablets)
- Macintosh 10.9 or newer
- Microsoft Internet Explorer version 11
- Mozilla Firefox (latest version)
- Apple Safari 8 (for Macintosh only)
- Google Chrome (latest version)
iOS (Apple) app:
- iOS mobile platform 6 or newer
- Android OS version 4.0 or newer
Desktop Client: After ordering the product:
- Log in to Web client.
- Click your name in the top right corner.
- Select Get the Desktop App from menu.
- Once the installer finished downloading, run the installer and follow the prompts to complete the installation.
Mobile device: Download from:
After installing on Windows:
- Find Content Anywhere icon in System Tray (lower right corner of computer screen). Don't see it? Click up arrow near System Tray that says Show hidden icons when you point your mouse to it.
- Right-click Content Anywhere icon and select Content Anywhere Website or Show Dashboard depending on which aspect of the program you wish to use.
After installing on Macintosh:
- Use Finder's Application list to open Content Anywhere or if already launched, click the Content Anywhere cloud icon in the system tray near the time.
- Right-click Content Anywhere icon and select Content Anywhere Website Sync folder or Show Dashboard depending on which aspect of the program you wish to use.